Today was a long day, first period teacher was not there. It was a chill period but no one was doing they work. The class wasn’t as loud when she normally there. Second period was better today than it was all week, learned a lot about how to break down text. Went into detail about one of my favorite topics, drugs in the black community. The period went by so fast, third was different because of the fact we had a project and I was the only person doing work for my group. I am a hard worker so I did it  by myself of course. Fourth was the same lots of work in a small time period, the group behind us was very annoying thats the only problem I have with that class. They sit and talk about nothing for a hour and complain about the class doing they work. The teacher was telling us how her third period acts like little kids and how loud they are and the kids behind me was saying they want to be in that class. I really don’t understand why people wake up every morning just to go to school and play, making friends is not always the best option the man goal should be to graduate on time but this is how my day went .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11/3/21

Write About Something You Cant Deny

Write About A Question You Wished You'd Asked